Monday, July 2, 2012

NKOTBSB Tour Dates For Europe And The UK Announced!!!!


Get psyched, European fans of New Kids on the Block and Backstreet Boys!!!!
We were SO excited about NKOTBSB's tour in the U.S. last summer, and now we're thrilled to announce that the group's 2012 Spring Tour is finally on its way!!!
The tour will kick off on Friday, April 20 at the Odyssey in Belfast, Ireland, [...]

"I was feeling a little self-conscious about the acting thing with my peers, but also my teachers became a problem. They didn't want to do the extra work or put packages together so I could keep up while away. They failed me. My teachers failed me. Not one, but all of them. I'm always slightly ashamed in a way, about what I do. I'm slightly embarrassed as I had such serious ambitions when I was younger, I just never imagined that I would ever have a reason not go to school. But then this happened."


- Kristen Stewart To GQ on why she quit school in the seventh grade


[Image via WENN.]


Salvador Dali
cuisiner bio
Mary Cassatt
Salvador Dali
Alvar Aalto

No comments:

Post a Comment