Thursday, February 3, 2011

Ryan Reynolds & Scarlett Johansson Are Dunzo!

Uh oh! We’ve got another celebrity break-up to discuss … and this one is even bigger than Michael C. Hall and Jennifer Carpenter‘s split. The very married Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson have split up! Despite the fact that both Ryan and Scarlett have recently professed their love for one another in the press, TMZ [...]

I have safely and happily made my way back home from my frigid and snowy home state of Michigan to the warmer climes of California … and it feels good to be home. Even tho I had a lot of fun in Detroit, I really really REALLY hate the cold and the snow so … yeah, I was itching a bit to get back home. I did manage to bring a bit of my home with me to LA … my mom scrounged up my class rings, yearbooks and other school memorabilia so that I could bring them home with me:




I think I’m finally ready to ask David to go steady with me so … he’ll get to wear my high school class ring if he says yes. I know that many folks have asked for high school photos of me but I just can’t find the strength to embarrass myself like that just yet … maybe some day but, nope, not yet.


So yeah … I’m home again … and for a while ;) Tonight, David and I have tickets to see the Broadway musical Next to Normal which is in production here in LA for a few weeks:




We both saw it on Broadway in NYC last year but not together. He loved the show so much he wanted to see it again so … that’s what we’re doing! Happy Tuesday, y’all … it’s great to be home!!




Leonardo Da Vinci
landscaping directory
The world of info
Picnic idea
Jessica Simpson

No comments:

Post a Comment